Delicious Honey Garlic Salmon
1. Atlantic Salmon Fitllet (4 oz) (Remove skin)
2. Butter / Olive oil
3. Black pepper
5. Paprika/ Chili powder (optional)
6. Chopped garlic
7. Mapple syrup / Honey
8. Seafood seasoning / Sesame seeds (optional)
10. Parmesan cheese
Steamed veggies: Kale, Broccoli, French beans
1. In bowl, melt the about 2 TSP of butter.
2. Mix spices according to your taste into the butter (Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Seasonings)
3. Add 2 TSP of finely chopped garlic.
4. As per your sweetness index, mix about 4 TSP mapple syrup or honey.
5. Squeeze half a lemon into the prepared dressing.Make sure you turn on your stove by now on a low to medium flame with a non-stick pan.
6. Dip or coat the salmon fish with prepared dressing on all sides and sprinkle heavy parmesan cheese on the top side.
7. Marinate the fish for about 7 mins.
8. Place the coated fish in the pan and cover the lid to steam cook from all sides. Cook for about 6 mins on one side and cook for 2-3 mins with front side down.
BAKING Instructions: 17 mins on 350 F
It's Healthy and Ready to eat !!
Salmon can sometimes be boring but it is rich with Omega 3 fatty acids which helps in preventing and managing heart disease. It is also a great source of Protein. Along with these major benefits, it may benefit weight control if consumed with other healthy meals.